If you have a favorite pet at home, it is very important to prevent fleas originating from your pet from settling on the carpet or bed of the house! Because when they leave the house it will need an exterminator to get rid of them, and this could be troublesome for you!
Do you have any pets like dogs or cats at home? Pets are proven to make an impression on their owners. Apart from being considered a friend or more part of a family member, having a pet is also believed to be able to improve your quality of life.
When you have been busy all day long outside the house, playing with pets at home is believed to be able to reduce stress and depression levels to increase your ability to socialize.
The following are simple ways you can do at home to keep furniture and textile materials in your home clean from the reach and infestation of pet fleas:
• Use a vacuum cleaner (vacuum cleaner) to clean the carpet where your cat or dog sleeps to remove fleas and eggs
• Use a vacuum with a high strength vacuum that does not damage the material of your carpet. Be careful with cleaning or emptying the vacuum cleaner, as the fleas will still be alive
• Shake your pet rugs and bedding so that fleas and eggs fall off
• Wash your animal’s bedding weekly with an ideal temperature above 50 ° C to kill fleas
• Pay attention when changing carpets, installing beds, and so on, to avoid spreading lice eggs
• Consider placing your pet’s bed in a place without carpet, such as on wooden floors
Small amounts of flea build-up can be treated by spraying with insect or flea killers. The fixed infestation will spread around the house and require professional treatment.