In baseball, losing is commonplace. Later, children will face everything related to chasing victory and how to deal with defeat. So that the spirit continues, you can buy your child the 9nine sports .
A good mental attitude is necessary for that, especially if a child is involved in sports activities. How is that good mental attitude?
1. Do not make all kinds of excuses when you lose In a sports activity, there must be losses and wins. How to respond to defeats and victories is a good attitude that needs to be taught to children.
If you lose, the correct attitude is to accept defeat gracefully instead of looking for reasons for defeat, let alone blaming other people.
2. Learn from mistakes and get back into the game No matter how hard they practice, no matter how hard the effort, and no matter how much the desire to look perfect, in carrying out the activity, it is possible to go wrong. Small mistakes in sport can be fatal, for example making injuries or points for opponents.
The positive attitude to take is to learn from mistakes and get back into the game. Resetting the strategy in no time and raising the mood for champions is something that needs to be practiced.
3. Trying to be the best To win, it cannot be done immediately, it takes practice and hard work. Trying to be the best means having a strong mentality and an unyielding attitude.
Little thing, at school running competitions, for example, you have to encourage the child to train. Accompany him while practicing, give him nutritious food, and be the best supporter for him.
4. Stay supportive and not criticize when teammates make mistakes Mistakes may not be made by the Boy but by his teammates. How he behaves determines the quality of his sportsmanship. Getting angry with teammates is not a solution.
Teach the child to support his friend, politely provide input, and then together seize the next opportunity to be the best.
5. Show respect for yourself, for the team, and the match organizer In an ordinary match, there is a referee. If you invite the child to watch the movie Karate Kid, you can explain that respect for the competition judge is a good thing to do.
6. If you win, don’t be arrogant You need to remind yourself that not always someone will win. So, it’s best if when you win, the child shouldn’t be arrogant. Flaunting victory excessively will not be good for him. He may become complacent and then forget to maintain achievements.